The most researched issue by those who want to have a hair transplant is what awaits them after the hair transplant procedure. We have prepared for you the process after the hair transplant operation with all the details as day, week and month. It is very important for you to go through these processes carefully for the completion of the hair transplantation process and for you to achieve the desired natural, bushy and permanent hair. Applying everything suggested during the healing process will help the planted hair root seeds to adhere and grow healthily. Although it may seem like a difficult process at first, if you are patient and careful after going through certain stages, you will get through this process comfortably. The process and all the details waiting for you after the hair transplant…
Things To Consider İn The First 3 Days After Hair Transplantation
The most critical process after the hair transplant operation is the first 3 days. At this stage, there are points that you need to pay attention to. In the first three days, every issue you pay attention to will return to you as healthy and permanent hair. The first 3-day process is the attachment and union of the hair follicle seeds in the hair transplant operation. Therefore, being careful at this stage will facilitate the attachment of the hair follicles. This phase is called the rest period. Things to consider in the first 3 days:
- You are discharged on the same day after hair transplantation. However, you should continue to rest at home, so your body will recover faster.
- In the first days, there may be pain due to the surgical procedure and the opened channels. You can use painkillers for your unbearable pain.
- Hand contact should never be applied to the area after the hair transplant operation. Due to the presence of open wounds, the risk of inflammation may occur due to hand contact.
- The hair transplant area should be protected against impacts.
- You should definitely stay away from the sun’s rays for the first three days.
- Swelling is experienced in the head, forehead and sometimes the face area during this process. Drinking plenty of fluids will help prevent edema.
- The first two washings are done by the expert during this process. Then you should wash as shown to you.
- In this process, the medicines given by the doctor should be used completely.
- Lotions and sprays recommended by your doctor should definitely be used.
- Smoking and alcohol use is prohibited before and after hair transplantation.
- Until your doctor approves, sexual intercourse should be avoided.
- If you have to go out, you should definitely use a non-pressing hat that will protect your head.
- After hair transplantation, you should lie on your back with a 45-degree angle until your doctor approves. Never lie face down or sideways. Putting 2 pillows on your back and lying slightly upright will also minimize the formation of edema.
- Since there will be slight bleeding in the first days after the procedure, you should change your pillowcases frequently so that any germ formation should be prevented.
- It is forbidden to do sports during this period.
- Blood thinners should not be used until your doctor approves.
Things To Consider On The 4th And 15th Days After Hair Transplantation
After the hair transplant operation, some relief starts from the 4th day. There are important points that you will continue to pay attention to in this process. On the 4th and 15th days after hair transplantation, the things to be considered and the process to be experienced;
- After the 15th day, if your doctor approves, you can do light-paced walks and exercises.
- The throat part of the clothes you use should be wide. While putting on and taking off, there should be no friction on the hair transplant area.
- You should not participate in activities such as the sea, Turkish bath, sauna without your doctor’s approval.
- After washing your hair, you should not dry it with a towel.
- The resulting crusts will begin to shed and itching may occur.
- If you feel good, you can return to your social life.
- If your doctor approves, you can start using blood thinners or other drugs.
- Even if your doctor approves, you should stay away from smoking and drinking alcohol as they will prolong your healing process.
- Swelling that occurs after the 15th day will be completely gone.
- You should be careful not to hit the area where the hair transplant is done. Because the hair follicles are still in the clinging phase.
- After the 15th day of hair transplantation, you can start doing your routine work.
Things To Consider On The 16th And 30th Days After Hair Transplantation
On the 16th day, when you have survived the most painful and difficult process of the hair transplant operation, the difficulties experienced in the first 15 days begin to ease. However, you need to continue to be careful during this process. Here are the things you should pay attention to on the 16th and 30th days after the hair transplant operation;
- Since the recommended time has expired, you can continue your sexual life from where you left off.
- At this stage, you should not start sports as you will lower your head and body pressure will increase.
- You can now use alcohol and cigarettes.
- You can jog and walk at a light pace, but you should be careful not to sweat.
- If your doctor recommends it, you can swim in the sea and the pool. However, you should avoid direct sun contact.
- At the end of the 3rd month, it is strictly forbidden to enter the solarium.
- During this process, heat hair treatments and dyeing processes should not be done.
- Games such as football or volleyball played with a ball should not be played, your risk of getting hit is high.
- Paying attention to your diet is important both for your health and for your hair to be stronger.
- During this process, shampoos recommended by your doctor should be used.