Beard And Moustache Transplantation
Beards and mustaches play an important role in the facial expression of men. Beards and mustaches, which are considered as men’s accessories, can be thinned or shed for various reasons. It may not come out at all due to some genetic factors. Loss of expression may occur as a result of thinning or shedding of beard and mustache. There is a solution to these hair loss and thinning, which makes men unhappy in terms of aesthetics, with beard and mustache transplantation. The number of people who have beard and mustache transplantation operations is increasing day by day. In addition to the loss of beard and mustache, especially due to health reasons, those who want a fuller and more natural appearance aesthetically have beard and mustache transplantation. Apart from aesthetic concerns, eyebrow transplantation is the most natural and permanent method for injuries experienced in the beard or mustache area, burns and permanent scars.
What Is A Beard And Mustache?
Beard and mustache transplantation is the process of placing thinning or regional shedding in the face and upper lip area of men, the hair follicle taken seeds from the person himself, by opening very small channels and placing them in the beard or mustache area to be planted.
How Is The Beard And Mustache Transplantation?
Beard or mustache transplantation, hair on the back of the head that is resistant to shedding is determined as the donor area. Another region is the cheekbones and neck region, which can be selected as a donor region in these regions, and they have a root structure suitable for beard and mustache transplantation. In some methods, according to the structure of the hair and roots in the chest or back region of the person, they are selected as a donor in those regions. However, the structure of the hair in these areas is not preferred because it is not as hard and durable as the hair in the beard or mustache area. Healthy hair follicle seeds in the donor area are collected. In the next process, very small channels are opened so that there are no traces that may look bad from an aesthetic point of view. Beard and mustache transplantation is performed by placing the seeds of the hair follicles in these opened channels.
What Are The Stages Of Beard And Mustache Transplantation?
After deciding on a beard or mustache transplantation operation, the stages of beard or mustache transplantation of people who do not constitute an obstacle to the operation;
- An examination and analysis of whether it is suitable for beard or mustache transplantation.
- The shape of the beard or mustache is decided and the necessary measurements are made and the final shape is drawn visually.
- The donor area and the mustache or beard area to be transplanted are anesthetized with local anesthesia.
- According to the needed area, the number of hair follicle seeds determined beforehand is taken from the area.
- Removed hair follicle seeds are placed in the cuts by opening minimal channels on the mustache or beard areas without waiting.
- Since the beard and mustache are a region that can be seen clearly in the face area, it should be done by creating very small channels by specialists so that the transplanted people do not experience aesthetic problems in the next process.
- The process takes between 1 and 2 hours depending on the people, the method applied and the size of the area. The patient does not need to stay in the hospital after the operation. He is discharged on the same day.
Before The Beard And Mustache Transplantation
After deciding to have a beard and mustache transplant operation, a careful examination process should be performed by a specialist and experienced doctor. After the examination and necessary analyzes, the wishes of the person who decides to have a beard or mustache transplant and their expectations from the operation should be heard by the specialist, and a clear decision should be made. In this process, the spilled or thinned parts of the face area of the person to be transplanted are determined and the final shape is drawn and it creates an idea of how it will be after the operation visually. If the area to be planted is large, the estimated appearance is determined with drawings and ideas are exchanged.
Advantages Of The Beard And Mustache Transplant Operation
If you have followed the instructions of your doctor after the correct beard and mustache transplantation operation, you will have beard and mustache that cannot be understood from the outside.
You will feel more comfortable and happy aesthetically and psychologically. You will have natural and bushy beards and mustaches permanently.