FUE hair transplantation method, which is one of the most preferred hair transplantation methods in the world, is preferred with its success rate. Thanks to the knowing method, which is applied to everyone who has no disability in terms of health and who is over the age of 18, a solution is provided especially for dense baldness. Thanks to this method, it is very easy to achieve natural and permanent hair. Those who are aesthetically unhappy and have self-confidence problems may prefer the FUE hair transplant method.
Folicular Unit Extraction, in short FUE method, is among the most preferred hair transplantation methods worldwide. The success rate of the method, which was started to be applied frequently especially after 2004, is also quite high. During the FUE hair transplant procedure, healthy hair follicle seeds are collected from the donor area using microsurgical instruments and placed in the opened channels. Thanks to the innovative and modern approaches developed, the FUE hair transplant method is also divided into different methods. There are e different hair transplantation methods applied based on the basic principle of the method. Some of these methods are;
- Sapphire FUE hair transplantation method
- Ice FUE hair transplant method
How Is Fue Hair Transplant Done?
The operation stages of the FUE hair transplant method, which is frequently preferred around the world, are quite easy. Although it is a surgical procedure, the process begins with the first examination in hair transplantation operations with a lower risk factor. The stages of FUE hair transplantation method are respectively;
Preparation stage: This is the stage of preparing the person for the hair transplant operation after the necessary analyzes are made. During the preparation phase, the hairline of the person is determined. The hairline is used as a border for the specialist and hair transplantation is applied within this line. And at this stage, the hair is shaved.
Determination of the donor area: The stage of determining the donor area is very important for the permanent hair transplantation process. Because at this stage, the hair follicle seeds taken from the determined area are used for hair transplantation. The donor area is usually determined as the nape-resistant area or the hairy area behind the ear.
Local anesthesia application: After drawing the hairline and determining the donor area, anesthesia is applied to the donor area. Regional anesthesia is performed with the help of a small injection, the purpose of this procedure is that the patient does not feel any pain and pain during the hair transplant operation. During the application of anesthesia, pain may be felt at the moment of injection of a very small amount. However, this situation passes with the onset of numbness and no pain is felt.
Collection of hair root seeds: Healthy hair follicle seeds are started to be collected from the donor area, which is anesthetized with local anesthesia. At this stage, it is very important to get strong roots for the process to be permanent. The planned number of hair follicle seeds are collected and kept in a suitable area for planting.
Opening the channels for hair transplantation: this is the stage towards the end of the hair transplantation operation. The balding area where the hair transplant will be performed is anesthetized and the channels where the hair follicles will be placed are opened. This stage is also very important for the permanence and naturalness of the hair transplant process. In the channel opening phase, the other hairs in the expert area should open the channels according to the direction of their growth. Thus, when the hair starts to grow, it has a natural appearance.
Placement of hair follicle seeds: The last stage of hair transplant operation, the placement of hair follicle seeds, completes the hair transplant process. The collected healthy hair follicles are placed in the opened channels at appropriate angles. Thus, the hair transplant operation is completed.
What Are The Advantages Of Fue Hair Transplantation Method?
The advantages of the FUE hair transplant method are;
- Since there is no suture application in this method, there is no scar after hair transplantation.
- Since healthy hair follicles are collected in FUE hair transplantation method, the permanence of the transplanted hair is higher.
- Since the success rate of the procedure is very high, there is no need for a second operation.
- You can return to your social life after resting for a few days after the hair transplant operation.
- You do not need to stay in the hospital after the hair transplant operation, you can be discharged on the same day.
- Otherwise, if the person wants to have a hair transplant in the following years, it is suitable for a second procedure since micro channels are opened during hair transplantation with this method and as many hair follicle seeds are collected as necessary.
When To Return To Daily Life After Fue Hair Transplantation?
The procedure can be done in a single session and you are discharged on the same day. You can return to your social life after at least 2 days of rest. The day determined by the expert, this is usually applied as the 2nd day, and the first washing process is carried out in the presence of the expert. Bandages are removed on the same day. Since the first 7 to 10 days are the healing process of the canals, the hair transplantation process is obvious. After this period, the channels will heal by crusting. In an average of 15 days, the shedding of these crusts and the symptoms of the hair transplant process completely disappear.
Things To Consider After Fue Hair Transplant
FUE hair transplantation method, like other hair transplantation methods, there are some points to be considered after the procedure. Paying attention to these points will increase the permanence of your operation. Things to consider after FUE hair transplantation;
- After the procedure, pressure should not be applied to the hair transplant area.
- After the operation, the drugs given by the specialist should be used completely.
- Accessories that may apply pressure to the area after the operation should not be used.
- For the first 15 days, sun rays should be avoided and activities such as the sea and pool should not be done.
- Heavy sports and exercises should not be done until your specialist approves.
- You should not go on a long journey and drive a car right after the operation.
- After the operation, heat treatments should not be applied to your hair.