Regenera Activa; It is a new technique for capillary regeneration treatment for those who have hair loss. In this technique, the person’s own cells are used for the regeneration of the scalp and the treatment of capillaries. Regenera Activa Therapy treatment is a safe and effective treatment method for solving andogenetic alopecia, that is, male pattern hair loss and other hair loss problems. The application is usually performed in a single session.
Hair loss is a common problem for many people. Hair transplant operations are among the most permanent treatments with proven effectiveness. One of the effective treatments after hair transplantation is Regenera Activa treatment. Turkey is very successful in hair transplantation as well as in other hair treatments. While Istanbul is among the cities preferred for hair transplantation, it is among the preferences among other hair treatments.
How To Apply Regenera Activa?
In male pattern hair loss, the nape and behind the ears are resistant to shedding and those areas do not fall out. Hair loss seen in men and women generally occurs at the top of the head area and on the sides. Regenera Activatherapy is based on the principle of preparing a special cell suspension from healthy and strong hair follicles, applying this suspension to the scalp with shedding problem and supporting the weak and lifeless hair follicles there.
Healthy hair follicles in the nape area or behind the ear are removed by applying local anesthesia. With Regenera Activatherapy, a special tissue is created by transforming these hair follicles into a special cell suspension. This suspension is personal. This treatment is applied in a single session, if another session is needed, it may take several years.
What Are The Effects Of Regenera Activa On Shedding Hair?
The basic principle of Regenera Activa is to obtain the stem cells and supporting tissue cells needed for the renewal and healthier growth of the weakened and weakened hair follicles and to apply them to their own hair follicle and skin tissue. Thanks to the application, the hair follicles become much stronger and a defense against shedding is created.
What Are The Benefits Of Regenera Activa Treatment?
Some of the benefits of Regenera Activatedavisi are;
- Protects and revitalizes the person’s existing hair,
- Thickens and strengthens long but weak hair,
- Regenera Activa thickens a large number of fine hair and makes the hair look fuller,
- The cells under the scalp are activated.
- Allows dormant hair to come to life by reviving,
- If it is applied during hair transplantation, it increases the success rate of hair transplantation.
- Since it is a treatment applied with one’s own cells, it does not have any side effects.
- Regenera Activatherapy is applied to both women and men who have hair loss problems.
- Hair loss is stopped and the baldness process is delayed when it is applied to those who have just started hair loss and who are in the early stages for hair transplantation.
When Will The Results From The Treatment Be Obtained?
Although the time to get results varies from person to person, usually the results begin to be seen after the 3rd month and become visible after the 6th month and the final result is reached in the 12th month.
Is Regenera Activa An Alternative To Hair Transplantation?
Regenera Activa treatment is a supportive treatment method, not an alternative to hair transplantation. In people who start to lose hair at a young age, it is necessary to wait until a certain stage for hair transplantation. Thanks to this treatment, shedding is slowed down and baldness is delayed. The success rate of the hair transplant operation is increased when Regenera Activa treatment is applied during the hair follicle collection stage of the hair transplant operation.
What Are The Recommendations For Patients Experiencing Hair Loss?
Patients with hair loss need to pay attention to some points in order to solve this problem or to avoid hair loss. If these recommendations for patients are implemented, positive results can be obtained and the problem of hair loss can be resolved. Some of the recommendations given to patients experiencing hair loss are;
- Patients experiencing hair loss due to anemia should use blood-forming supplements or drugs.
- Substances such as vitamin E, B12, iron, zinc, biotin, folic acid are very important for hair health. If these substances are missing in the body, you should take them from the outside in the form of additional supplements.
- Cells and growth hormone are secreted in the body at certain hours at night. In order for your hair to be healthy, it is necessary to go to bed before midnight.
- Men and women in menopause and andropause periods should pay attention to rest at noon if possible and go to bed early.
- Plenty of water should be consumed regularly, and the consumption of greens and vegetables should be increased.
- Do not wash your hair with very hot water. Try to keep your head cool when it gets hot, take a warm shower if necessary.
- Do not live your hair too often. Washing the hair frequently disrupts the oil balance of the scalp. Your hair Generally, it is sufficient to wash it 2 or 3 times a week.
- If your hair is very oily, pay attention to your diet. Oily hair can be caused by excessive consumption of dairy products, processed meat products such as sausage, salami, fatty meat, refined sugars and processed oils. Consumption of such products should be reduced.
- Do not use accessories such as hats and caps too often, which will press on your hair follicles and prevent them from breathing.
- Be careful not to be exposed to sunlight for a long time.
- Try not to use products such as coffee, alcohol, cigarettes or reduce the amount.
- Try not to use products that give off heat, such as hair dryers. Heat treatments damage hair follicles and scalp and cause loss. If you have to use a hair dryer, keep it as far away as possible.
- Since there are chemicals in the products used for processes such as hair dye, blow-drying, and bleaching, they damage the hair. Be careful not to do such operations too often.
- Make sure that the content of care products such as shampoo, cream, spray you use for your hair is clean. Such products prevent the hair from breathing, as they close the pores of the scalp.
- Oils such as coconut oil, argan oil, sesame oil and olive oil nourish the hair. You can massage these types of oils on your hair, wait for 30 minutes and wash them. These oils will make your hair nourished and shine with health.