Fue hair transplantation is one of the most preferred hair transplantation methods among other methods. The fue hair transplant method, which provides painless and comfortable natural and permanent hair, is a hair transplant technique preferred by women as well as men. Thanks to the fue hair transplantation technique, which has been safely applied by experts since 2004, it is possible to get rid of the hair that has fallen and become sparse and have fuller hair.
What Are The Fue hair Transplantation Stages?
Fue hair transplantation technique is applied in certain stages. Thanks to the technique that requires care and attention at every stage, hair transplantation gives the desired permanent result.
- First stage: In the first stage, the patient is meticulously examined by a specialist. During this control, mutual requests and demands are discussed and decisions are made. After the necessary analyzes are made, if it is seen that there is no obstacle to hair transplantation, hair transplantation planning is started. The first step of this planning is to determine the front hairline, so the borders of the area to be transplanted are determined. The number of hair follicle seeds (grafts) to be collected is determined according to the size of the determined area. Then, the donor area is determined and it is checked whether this area has the desired number of hair follicle seeds. Afterwards, all of the hair is shaved. After all the conditions are met, the next stage is passed.
- Second stage: The donor area determined at this stage is anesthetized by applying local anesthesia. During this procedure, no pain is felt after the first few injections. The nape region, which is generally resistant to spillage, is chosen as the donor region. After sufficient agreement is achieved, hair root seeds are started to be collected with the help of fine-tipped micro motors. One of every 7 hair follicles is collected as a seed. On average, each hair follicle contains 2.7 hairs. Depending on the suitability of the donor area, an average of 2500-3000 hair follicle seeds can be taken in a single session. This number is determined according to the size of the area to be transplanted. The collected healthy hair follicle seeds are carefully stored in a special solution. Hair follicle collection takes between 2 and 4 hours. After this collection, a break can be taken to rest for a while.
- Third stage: In the third stage, which is the last stage, carefully collected and preserved hair follicle seeds are transferred to the area where hair transplantation will be performed. Small channels are opened in the area to be transplanted with the help of fine-tipped micro motors in the area where local anesthesia is applied. Hair follicle seeds collected with the help of the same micro motors are placed in these opened channels. Thus, fue hair transplantation is completed. The hair root placement process takes an average of 2-4 hours. Fue hair transplantation can take an average of 6-9 hours in total.
What Are The Sub-Methods Of Fue Hair Transplantation Technique?
Fue hair transplantation technique is a very comprehensive and specialist procedure. Thanks to the developing technology over the years, it has started to be applied in different ways. Let’s examine together these different application methods developed for patients to get the best results.
Micro FUE Hair Transplant Technique
Fue hair transplantation was done manually in the first years of application. Thanks to the micro motors produced with advancing medical technological innovations, its application has become easier. Thanks to these micro motors with fine tip, 0.6-0.9 mm in size, both collecting and grooving operations are performed.
Soft FUE Hair Transplant
Soft fue hair transplantation; It is a method that aims to perform the operation without losing consciousness completely, while the patient is relieved by using sedated drugs for hair transplantation. Soft fue hair transplantation, which is a developed method of fue hair transplantation technique and made more comfortable for patients, provides a pain-free procedure by providing a state of numbness without hindering the actions of patients such as speaking.
Ice Fue (Follicular Unit Extraction) Method
Ice fue method provides healthier growth of hair follicles. The ice fue method, which promises natural and healthy hair, is among the methods that have attracted attention recently.
The ice fue method has the same stages as the fue method, the only difference is that the hair follicle seeds collected from the donor area are taken into a special cold solution and protected. Thanks to this solution, it takes the nutrients it needs for the development of hair follicles, allowing it to adhere to the area to be transplanted and grow healthier. Although the duration of the operation varies from person to person, it is performed at the same time as fue hair transplantation.
Sapphire Hair Planting Method
Sapphire hair transplant; The seeds of hair follicles collected by micro-motors from donor wise who are administered local anesthesia are carefully placed in the channels opened with the help of special sapphire-tipped blades. Sapphire hair transplantation, which is a supportive method of Fue hair transplantation technique, allows smaller channels to be opened and fewer problems such as bleeding, thanks to the special sapphire-tipped blades used.
These sapphire-tipped knives are not made of sapphire stone, they are produced from synthetic sapphire and have no harm to health. Thanks to these sapphire-tipped blades, which are hundreds of times more durable than normal steel, it has become much easier to open small channels.
What Are The Points To Be Considered During And After The Fue Hair Transplant recovery Period?
The first 15 days after the Fue hair transplant operation is a challenging time that needs attention. During this period, slight bleeding, swelling and pain may be experienced. The recovery period stages of Fue hair transplantation;
- 15 days after the operation, the incisions become crusted and begin to shed in the form of dandruff.
- Shock shedding may occur in the first 3 months of hair transplantation.
- The hair that has been shed within 6 months after hair transplantation begins to grow again.
- Hair takes its final shape in 12-18 months.