There are many ways to stop hair loss and grow new hair. Hair is very important for both women and men. Our well-groomed, strong and bushy hair, which is our accessory that complements our appearance, not only provides self-confidence and happiness, but also provides an aesthetically pleasing appearance. People with hair loss problems may experience psychologically difficult days. Losing 50-100 hairs per day is considered normal. If this number is exceeded, necessary measures must be taken. Ways to prevent hair loss and gain new hair become possible with developing technology. The first thing to do is to consult a doctor who is an expert in the field and to undergo examination and necessary tests. In line with the treatment, hair loss is stopped and new hair is produced.
Things To Consider To Have Healthy Hair
There are some steps that need to be taken into account to prevent hair loss, grow new hair, and have long and lively hair. What needs to be done to have healthy hair,
- Incorrectly applied diets should be avoided, and a sufficient and balanced diet should be consumed.
- Stress should be avoided and additional nutritional supplements should be taken to increase your energy.
- Attention should be paid to sleep hours and an adequate and regular sleep routine should be established.
- Foods high in zinc, B12, copper, folic acid, vitamins and minerals should be consumed.
- In order to increase the keratin value, which is the basis of the hair, it should be fed especially with protein.
- Smoking and alcohol should not be used or should be reduced as much as possible.
- Dyeing processes and heat hair treatments that tire the hair should not be done.
- Hair care products whose contents are not clean should not be used.
- If there is a disease that causes hair loss, it should be treated under the guidance of a specialist.
What Are The Hair Loss Precautions?
Unfortunately, there is no method that definitively stops hair loss today. The methods applied vary according to the needs of the person.
- After the problem of hair loss begins, the first thing to do to ensure new hair removal is hair analysis. With hair fiber analysis, the vascular system that carries nutrients to the hair is examined and the continuity of cell division is evaluated.
- Attention should be paid to nutrition to prevent hair loss after hair analysis. For hair growth, antioxidant, omega3, omega6 and Q-enzyme, B vitamins, zinc, selenium intake should be enriched. Products with amino acids, which have tissue healing properties, should be consumed.
- In order to stop hair loss and grow new hair, laser applications should be made to accelerate the blood flow of the area.
- Substances with nano-molecular structure that will increase hair growth are injected under the scalp and hair is removed. In this way, hair follicles are fed and hair removal is provided.
Hair Care To Prevent Hair Loss And Grow New Hair
Many treatment methods are applied to prevent hair loss and remove new hair. It would be correct to divide these applications into two. First of all, applications such as laser treatment, hair mesotherapy should be performed by experts in the clinical environment. Thanks to these methods, hair loss is prevented and new hair is grown. Another method is home hair care. Hair and hair follicles are fed by using medical shampoos and lotions in the home hair care process, and new hair is grown by stopping shedding.
What Are The Best Methods For Hair Loss?
The first step to prevent hair loss is to make a correct diagnosis. Determining the causes of hair loss and the type of hair loss increases the effect of the treatment. The points to be considered in the hair loss treatment process are;
- During the process, it should be fed regularly and foods rich in protein should be consumed.
- Attention should be paid to water consumption and sufficient fluid should be taken.
- Heat treatments that will tire the hair should not be applied and dyeing processes that will damage the hair should not be performed.
- Shampoos and hair products containing chemicals that will damage the hair and scalp should not be used.
- If hair loss is due to vitamin deficiency, supplementation of missing vitamins should be provided.
- If the hair is shedding from the thyroid or another disease, all steps for the treatment of the disease should be applied completely.
Medicines with necessary approvals should be used under the supervision of a doctor to prevent hair loss and to thicken existing hair strands. Medicines are generally effective in areas where the hair is thinning and weakened, and if applied at the first start. Medicines are used to increase the number of hair, to thicken thinned hair and to prevent further hair loss. When there is complete hair loss, that is, permanent baldness occurs, it is not possible for new hair to grow because the hair follicle cells die. Drug treatment is a method applied before hair follicle loss occurs.
Hair gain is achieved with hair mesotherapy, which is one of the most effective methods of hair removal. Hair mesotherapy is applied by injecting vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and circulatory-regulating substances necessary for the healthy growth of hair into the scalp with micro needles. The procedure is applied to both women and men. The substance injected at small intervals is supported by scalp massage. Hair mesotherapy is applied as an average of 5 to 10 sessions with an interval of 5 days. Thanks to the application, the hair follicles grow stronger as they are nourished, and the weak hair follicles become active and begin to grow again.
Especially for people with male pattern hair loss, the most permanent method is hair transplantation. After hair loss due to genetic or environmental factors, the most permanent method of hair gain is hair transplantation. If all treatments for hair removal fail to yield results, the most permanent method is hair transplantation. Thanks to the hair transplantation operation applied in line with the needs of the person, it is possible to achieve natural, lush and permanent hair.